22-11-2016 10:42 AM
08-05-2017 08:50 PM - edited 08-05-2017 08:51 PM
09-05-2017 08:59 AM - edited 09-05-2017 09:04 AM
You can make inter-account-payment on the app. Please go to settings, manage cards, you will be able to view all your accounts linked and transfer payments accordingly.
If the account is not linked you will need to link the account first before making inter-account-transfer. See below process of linking your accounts:
Firstly, you will be asked if you have Internet Banking or not.
We will check to see if your cellphone number is registered on the Standard Bank database. If it is, then we will send a One-Time Password (OTP) to your cellphone.
If your cellphone number is not registered on our database, we will ask you to supply it.
If you try three times to link your card and you are unsuccessful, you will need to go to the branch.
If for some reason there is an error or a problem entering the cellphone number, and you are unable to register the card, you may also have to visit a branch.
To link more cards to your app, you will have to create a new dashboard. Swipe the screen from left to right, in the 'Dashboards' section, select "+ Add new..." and follow the prompts.
I trust this will be helpfull and resolve your query of making payments to your linked Standard Bank active account.
06-05-2019 11:53 AM
Please be advised that you will need to link your Credit Card to your Debit Card in order to be able to transact between them. The linking of the cards will need to be done via our customer care which you can contact on 0860 123 000. Once the cards have been linked, the Credit Card will appear as a tile on the primary dashboard in your app. In order to transfer funds from your debit card to your credit card, please follow these prompts;
- log onto the mobile banking app,
- Tap on the tier that shows your account balance and details,
- Tap on "Transfer"
- Input the amount you wish to transfer,
- Enter your reference and tap on review.
27-09-2019 11:45 AM
1. click [add beneficiary] in app or internet banking
2. click [A bank-approved company] in app or [Search for a listed beneficiary] in internet banking
3. search for [STANDARD BANK CARD / BLUEBEAN CREDIT CARD / DINERS CLUB / etc. depending on type of card administered by Standard Bank] and select it
4. enter your card ACCOUNT number in [Their reference] in app or [Beneficiary reference] in internet banking NOTE THAT YOUR CARD ACCOUNT NUMBER MAY NOT BE THE SAME AS THE NUMBER ON YOUR CARD, AND YOUR STATEMENT MAY HAVE PART OF THE ACCOUNT NUMBER ****'D OUT