Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Dashboard

9 REPLIES 9
zakkiyyamoosa
Occasional Visitor
This is not what we need to do. We want to remove one tile from the dashboard. Not the entire dashboard.

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Modja,

Please follow the below steps on how to delete the dashboard:

• Swipe from left to right to open the navigational drawer (or click on the settings icon on the top left corner of the screen).
  • Simply go to ‘Settings’, then select the dashboard that you want to delete.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select ‘Delete dashboard’.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

modja

Incredible that Standard Bank are unable/unwilling to make their app usable. How hard can it be to code a simple 'delete this account from dashboard' button?

Fulvio68
Occasional Visitor
Put the home screen in edit mode and select Delete. You cannot delete account tiles.

You will have to remove the Dashboard to remove account tiles.

Clearly not a great way
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Swipe from left to right to open the navigational drawer (or click on the settings icon on the top left corner of the screen).

Simply go to ‘Settings’, then select the dashboard that you want to delete. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select ‘Delete dashboard’.

grantrheeder
New Contributor
I have the same issue, how to delete tile off the dashboard?
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Please forward your query to [email protected].

alexkoen
Regular Visitor
I have the same issue , could Standardbank actually read the question and answer it.
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

Swipe from left to right to open the navigational drawer (or click on the settings icon on the top left corner of the screen).

Simply go to ‘Settings’, then select the dashboard that you want to delete. Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select ‘Delete dashboard’.

silverstroom
Occasional Visitor

I accidently added a tile to my primary dashboard. I only wish to remove that tile but it does not give me that option.

Example I have my cheque account, credir card account and beneficiary list. I was exploring some adidtional insurance features and added one of them by mistake to the the dashboard.

So how to I remove that insurance tile?

Regards