Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Debit card decline

Tishey95
Whenever I try to pay for goods online, my Mastercard debit always decline despite the fact that I make use of the standard bank application and my online transactions options is on (e-commerce) I don't understand why I can't make online payments. Please rectify this urgently
7 REPLIES 7
Community Coordinator

Tishey95,

Have you ever used your debit card for online purchases before? Please advise.

0 Kudos
Moilla
Visitor
Whenever I try to purchase online my debit card is being rejected.Please help.Cant I Pay with my debit card even though i allowed online purchases on my card settings
0 Kudos
Gareth1
New Contributor
0 Kudos
Gareth1
New Contributor
Same with me.
Debut card with plenty of balance gets declined
0 Kudos
Stha117
Occasional Visitor
ME TOO.Standard Bank is Trash,try FNB
0 Kudos
lizokaka
Occasional Visitor
My card is just declined whenever I try to swipe at till points despite the balance being ok. I called customer care twice (both with wait times over 10 minutes!!), but no solution is forthcoming! I've been unable to get to any branch due to unavoidable circumstances, hence I'm stumped & stuck! Super frustrating!!!
0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hello @lizokaka,

I can understand your frustration on this. Can I kindly ask that you forward your card number, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line " debit card decline" so that we can look into this matter and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

0 Kudos