Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Downloading and/or Printing a Proof of Payment

8 REPLIES 8
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hello @Namisa04.

Thank you for getting in touch.

To download proof of payment, follow the steps below:

• Go to home screen and select the account you made the payment from
  • Select transactions from the menu on the top of the screen
  • Select load more transactions to see more of your transactions
  • Find and select the beneficiary payment you made from your list of transactions (Your beneficiary payment will be shown as: IB payment to)
  • Open the proof of payment menu options on the transaction details screen
  • Select send or download

Please let me know if this solution helps.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Namisa04
MMatjomane
Visitor

Hi,

I made a payment using the IB on the 15th of January. I am now trying to get proof of payment but I am struggling to get it because it seems linke only payment to beneficiaries appear under (Transact - History - Proof of payment). I need it urgently and unable to go to the branch.

Thanks.

Regards;

Shi
Occasional Contributor

Is this only limited to payments made to beneficiaries (or does it include general payments)?

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Henrtjohn1971,

Please be advised that currently you only have the option to either download, print or send proof of payment on the new Online Banking platform. Kindly follow these steps to download, print or send proof of payment on the Online Banking Platform:

• Log on to the Internet Banking portal with your email address and password,
  • Select "Transact" at the top of your portal display,
  • Under the "History" dashboard, select "Proof of Payment",
  • Browse through your transactions and select the one that you need proof of,
  • Select "Proof of Payment" under the transaction, towards your right,
  • At the top right corner of your portal display, you'll have the option to download, print or save the proof of payment - select the option that you require.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Henrtjohn1971

Dear Standardbank

Please will you e-mail me my Proof of payment for QBE Tax Services the amount is: R795,00 on the 02/07/2019 and the Ref for them is : D0589.

send it to [email protected] or the one what you got from me: [email protected].

Thanks

liezlc
New Contributor

That all used to work great. Now it doesn't anymore. The link to 'Proof of Payments' is still there, but with no info, seeming to indicate I've never paid anything to anyone. Come on Standard Bank get our act together please.

'

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @LMJ,

Please be advised that currently you only have the option to either download, print or send proof of payment on the new Online Banking platform. Kindly follow these steps to download, print or send proof of payment:

• Log on to the Internet Banking portal with your email address and password,
  • Select "Transact" at the top of your portal display,
  • Under the "History" dashboard, select "Proof of Payment",
  • Browse through your transactions and select the one that you need proof of,
  • Select "Proof of Payment" under the transaction, towards your right,
  • At the top right corner of your portal display, you'll have the option to download, print or save the proof of payment - select the option that you require.

Regards,

Mandy

LMJ
Occasional Visitor

How can I print or download proof of payment from the mobile app? Can this only be done ne through the online website?