Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

EAP limit

Solved
11 REPLIES 11
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Natasha87,

The best solution is to make contact with us here: 0860 123 000 for further assistance or visit the nearest branch with your ID.

Let us know should you require further assistance on this.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Natasha87
New Contributor
What if it hasn't been activate yet what do I do
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Xolanisk27,

If you use internet banking, please follow these easy steps to increase your limit;

• Select the menu icon in the top left or swipe the screen from left to right
  • Select ‘Settings’ (bottom right)
  • Under the ‘Cards’ section, select the highlighted card (this is the card you used to create the dashboard)
  • Select ‘Monthly EAP Limit’
  • Select the current EAP limit amount, and change this to the new limit that you’d like (up to a maximum of R500 000)
  • Select ‘Next’
  • You will receive a one-time password (OTP) delivered to your cellphone or email
  • Enter this OTP
  • A screen will confirm your limit is updated and you will receive an SMS to confirm your limit has been changed
  • Your new limit is applied permanently (ie for this month, and all months after that)

Or you can call 0860123000 for assistance with that.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

xolanisk27
I want ti increase my daily limit toR3000
StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi Mthokozisinguba,

If you use internet banking, please follow these easy steps to increase your limit;

• Select the menu icon in the top left or swipe the screen from left to right
  • Select ‘Settings’ (bottom right)
  • Under the ‘Cards’ section, select the highlighted card (this is the card you used to create the dashboard)
  • Select ‘Monthly EAP Limit’
  • Select the current EAP limit amount, and change this to the new limit that you’d like (up to a maximum of R500 000)
  • Select ‘Next’
  • You will receive a one-time password (OTP) delivered to your cellphone or email
  • Enter this OTP
  • A screen will confirm your limit is updated and you will receive an SMS to confirm your limit has been changed
  • Your new limit is applied permanently (ie for this month, and all months after that)

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

mthokozisinguba
Solution
I want to withdraw an an amount of R10 000,00 account.Just increase the limit please
Yours regards
Raphael
StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi All,

The good news is that you can now change your EAP limits on the smartphone app. Simply update the app and follow the steps listed here:

http://community.standardbank.co.za/t5/What-s-new/How-do-I-change-my-EAP-limit-on-the-app/ta-p/3402

pak05862
Solution
New Contributor

I don't see it on Internet banking yet? When I go to my profile I see the monthly limit but can't change it. Please help as I need to pay my tax on Monday!

StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi

It is active on internet banking and will be active on the App within the next two weeks.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank

phryne
Solution
Occasional Visitor
Hi
Is the feature active now?
StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi

This feature will only be available in the next few weeks.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank

francoisvBrakel
Occasional Visitor
How do I increase my EAP limit from the new app?
Go to the solution >