Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

EFT reversal

3 REPLIES 3
isabel_mod
New Contributor

Good day

I made an eft to the wrong beneficiary, one of our employees. I know that his account is overdrawn and that he does not use it. What must I do to reverse it, he will give consent

isabel_mod
New Contributor

Good day

I made an eft to the wrong beneficiary, one of our employees. I know that his account is overdrawn and that he does not use it. What must I do to reverse it, he will give consent

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @VM 

Please be advised that currently the feature to reverse funds using the mobile banking app is not available. You can however contact the customer care line on 

0860 123 000 or visit your nearest branch in order to request that the transaction be reversed. This can only be done provided that the receiver has not withdrawn the funds and also the action needs to take place within 45 days of the transaction.

Kind Regards,
Mandy

VM
Hi I would like to know, can i reverse EFT payment from std bank app? I sent money to an acc number with a missing digit. I typed 8 number instead of 9. How can i get the money back?