Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Eft limit increase

Solved
10 REPLIES 10
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Ahjk1987,

Kindly be advised that you have the option to amend your EAP limit on your mobile banking app or the new Internet Banking provided that it has been activated at a branch or the call center (0860 123 000). Please remember that your EAP limit allows you to make online payments and includes EFT's, to increase your EAP on the mobile banking app, please follow these prompts:

- Log on to the app

- Tap on the tier that highlights your balance and account details

- Select the "Cards" option

- Scroll down to the bottom and you will come across the "Card limits" option

- Select the "EAP Limit" option

- Input new limit under "Amount" and tap next on the top right corner of your app display

- A One Time Pin will be sent to your phone (input the pin)

- Your limit will be updated

Regards,

Mandy

Ahjk1987
Occasional Visitor
Can't increase the limit on mobile app...this is one of the reason we initially moved from standard bank to Nedbank...on personal and business
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

The functionality to increase your EAP limit via the app has been temporarily removed. You can read this statement for more details. 

You will need to increase your EAP limit at the branch. 

Brandon101
App is saying service not availible
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi,

You currently will not be able to increase your EAP limit via the app or Internet Banking. Please visit your nearest branch. 

linden
It didnt work. I tried to increase the EAP limit but the site says this facility is unavailable on the new website and has to be done at a branch.
StandardBank
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hi Bowles45,

On the new internet banking site, please follow these easy steps:

• Select the menu icon in the top left or swipe the screen from left to right
  • Select ‘Settings’ (bottom right)
  • Under the ‘Cards’ section, select the highlighted card (this is the card you used to create the dashboard)
  • Select ‘Monthly EAP Limit’
  • Select the current EAP limit amount, and change this to the new limit that you’d like (up to a maximum of R500 000)
  • Select ‘Next’
  • You will receive a one-time password (OTP) delivered to your cellphone or email
  • Enter this OTP
  • A screen will confirm your limit is updated and you will receive an SMS to confirm your limit has been changed
  • Your new limit is applied permanently (ie for this month, and all months after that)

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

bowles45
Regular Visitor

How do I increase eft limit the solution button  not working

barend
How do i increase my monthly kimit on the app?
nicky
New Contributor
No response. Did it on a pc but still some reponse would have been good.
nicky
New Contributor
How do i increase my eft limit this month on the app
Go to the solution >