Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Electricity

3 REPLIES 3
GoodFollow

A friend of mine had the same issue when he was trying to pay his monthly bill for the electricity. There were two things that caught my sight, the first one was that he used to pay 300$ per month for this electricity plan, and he is using only his laptop and a couple of other elecrical devices, and the second one, when he paid the bill, he did not receive any confirmation from the bank or from the energy supplier. As far as I know, a lot of people had the same issue in his area, I thought It would be nice to show them all https://usave.co.uk/energy/ this service. With this service you can easily change your electricity supplier to a better one, certified one and affordable one. You will have to introduce your postal code and to choose from the available suppliers in the area. You will have nothing to do, the only one thing they need, is your agreement and after that they will perform all the work by themselves. All the people of his area used that service to change the supplier. Now, nobody has that issue anymore.

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @M86,

Can I kindly ask that you forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "electricity voucher not received" so that we can look into this matter and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

M86
Visitor
I also experienced this. Standard Bank what do we do in this case?
mattcech
Occasional Visitor
Bought electricity using the mobile app, money has been deducted from my account but 2hrs later still no token received. Do I wait or will this transaction be reversed?