Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Find the cure for HIV AIDS +27718452838 Natural Herbal Permanent Remedies For Aids.

mponyespells
Occasional Contributor

Find the cure for HIV AIDS +27718452838 Natural Herbal Permanent Remedies For Aids.
As a daughter to a known African Herbalist, I asked my self what to do about HIV/AIDS?? I told myself that God would help me get a cure for this dreaded disease. It took me many years but about 5 years ago, I perfected the herbal mixture which cures HIV/AIDs Completely.
My ancestors showed me the way because in my Grandmother's garden you will find all that you need to cure all diseases. I know it sounds unbelievable but it is true. Because I am not a scientist & people struggled to believe me. After some time people with HIV/AIDS came to me and volunteered to use my herbal cure. I must stress that in no instance did I ask or tell anyone to stop with ARV treatment.

I have since helped 500+ people with the HIV/AIDS virus from Different countries allover the World
I have also found that the higher the CD4 count in any individual the quicker they are healed.

What I am asking from you is, help me to prove to the world that South Africa is the country to save the people with HIV/AIDS. Together we can stop this ugly disease in its tracks.

As you know the HIV/AIDS virus is getting stronger by the day and that we are not responsible for death but it is our responsibility to help those who are infected with the HIV/AIDS virus. The only way for us to find peace in this world is to love one another and stand by each other.

Contact me using the details below
call // Watsup +27718452838
Email: [email protected]