Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Forgot instant money pin

6 REPLIES 6
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day community member.

Thank you for reaching out.

Instant money voucher SMS messages are received within seconds after the voucher has been successfully created.

If you created the voucher, you can check the instant money voucher number under Instant Money Manage.

To access it from the app, please follow these steps:

Open and sign into the Standard Bank App,

Click transact,

Select send,

Select and manage vouchers.

You can request that the sender provide you with the voucher number by following these steps to access their mobile app.

If the voucher is from a betting company, please get in touch with the company and request for the voucher to be resent.

For any pin-related issues, kindly contact our instant money team at 0860 466 639.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank Team

Haneyb
New Contributor
Tria27
Occasional Visitor

Instant money transfer pin,

i am trying to cancel an unclaimed voucher and i forgot the pin, i tried cancelling thrice and it locked, im required to try again after 24hrs, how do i cancel this voucher it was created 2 motnhs ago

Ni1
Occasional Visitor
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hi Paballo,

You can cancel the voucher and recreate a new voucher. 

Paballo
I sent my sister instant money transfer and I forgot the pin ...what can I do to cancel that voucher ......?