Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Fraud

Pulane2
Occasional Visitor

My money was taken out of my account in a fraudulent activity,I called standard bank fraud department as soon as I was aware and explained what happened,I was told that an investigation will be done and I will get feedback in 3days,to this day nothing,I just called and gave my case number only to be told my claim was declined because I have compromised my OTP,which I did not,I'm under the impression that this was an inside job and now someone is trying to cover up,I cannot compromise my OTP 3 times,bcos there was 3 transactions done on my card and I also told them my network was bad that day,only to find out that I was not network,someone did a sim swap with my number.i wonder how can they conclude that I compromised my OTP when they did not even ask any questions.Standard bank I want my money;I do not have R23500 just to give away to thugs