Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Fraudster taking money from my account

1 REPLY 1
David_M
New Contributor
That's exactly how I feel. We pay to have our accounts with Standard bank but they take no precaution to protect our money... instead they protect the fraudsters more. It's totally unacceptable and it has to stop
Slevu
Occasional Visitor
I have tried to call your call center in concern with cancelling unauthorised debit orders i think you must atleast confirm with the acxount holder about suspicious debit orders.as i am speaking right now these debit orders are still taking money from my account,i tried calling the numbers provided the whole night yesterday but noone answered. I googled the same companies that are taking money from account and it seems like they do that from many people these people are scammers. I thought Standard Bank has the best security when it comes to Fraud and scammers but no you are not. The companies that are taking money from my account are Phonevault, Unirewards and Unitedcon. Do your homework and see if these companies are legit and why did you link them to my account without my concern