Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Funds update

2 REPLIES 2
Fee
Visitor
I'm sorry, but I honestly hate this new latest balance and available balance s.... Even ones sms don't reflect the correct amount. It's a irritation that's all I can say. So in other words, one should then walk around with cash. I've never had this problem before with the previous App. It's not customer friendly...
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Judenha,

Please be advised that your Available Balance is the amount of money in the account that can be spent. It takes into account all transactions effected on the account (Debits and Credits). The Latest Balance on the other hand, displays the balance of an account but excludes any unbanked / uncleared transactions. For example merchants haven’t yet banked point of sale transactions or where deposits haven’t yet cleared (like cheques). The purpose of the difference is exactly the point – to show that there are possible transactions in play that affects your balance.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Judenha
How long does it take for funds to update on your account, i have 2 accounts where the current balance and available balance is not the same. Its very confusing. And it has been like that for quite a while.