Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Help! Paid instant money to the wrong number

3 REPLIES 3
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Artie.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Please contact customer care on 0860 123 000 for further assistance.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

Artie
Occasional Visitor
I paid instant money to a number and it keeps saying invalid voucher number so I followed steps to reverse, I deleted the voucher but the money is not back into my account
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Huibs,

Please be advised that you have the feature to reverse the Instant Money voucher issued on the mobile banking app provided that the receiver hasn't withdrawn the funds. After canceling the voucher, the funds should be available for you to re-issue the voucher to correct number, please note that you will need the pin to reverse the voucher.

To reverse the voucher, simply log on to the app and follow these steps:

- Tap "more" at the bottom right corner of the app,
- Tap on "Sent Instant money",
- Tap on "Manage Vouchers",
- Select either "Beneficiary Vouchers" (if the voucher was sent to someone else) or "Your Vouchers" (If you sent the voucher to yourself),
- Proceed to delete.

Alternatively, please contact customer care on 0860 123 000 for further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Huibs
My worker gave me the wrong cell no to make payment to accidentally, he really needs his pay today and I've paid it to the wrong number! How can I get that money back?