Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

How do I add my credit card to the same dashboard?

6 REPLIES 6
nhymers
Occasional Contributor
That’s crazy & I don’t believe it’s correct. I have 3 other dashboards, 2 biz one personal, each with multiple accounts & cards in them (cheque, savings, credit etc.)
Ra-one
New Contributor
Just a caution on setting the balance peek though. You can view balances without having to log into the app.
Ra-one
New Contributor
It seems like this mobile app is designed to have each card/account on a separate dashboard and you have to switch to the specific dashboard to view the details. I have the same problem 😪 so I have named each dashboard so that I can identify the card/account. In your settings you can set the balance peek on so that you can get an overview of your accounts
nhymers
Occasional Contributor
That doesn’t answer the question. I have an outstanding query with my business banker since MARCH3!. We have a new credit card that I need to add to one of my existing dashboards (I have multiple dashboards) there is no help/explanation on the app & nobody at Standard Bank has so far been able to advise how I do that! So I have no idea what the running balance on the card is! IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE AT STANDARD BANK THAT CAN HELP?
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @029168163,

Please be advised that you are able to view all your accounts on one dashboard, you will need to link them to the primary card registered on your app. The linking of cards can be done at your nearest branch or via the customer care line on 0860 123 000. Once you've been assisted with linking the card, it will appear as a tile on the landing dashboard in your app and thus making it easier for you to transact between the accounts.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

New Contributor
At Absa I have all my accounts at the bank on one view. I will ignore what I don't want to look at. I hope the app-team give us this option - seem like it cant be done. Payments to my credit card don't go through immediately. Hope someone from the bank replies
Ryan88
Frequent Visitor
My whole internet profile has been reset. How do I add my credit card to the same dashboard as my current account? Please help.