Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

How do i activate otp??

Solved
13 REPLIES 13
SilindileMbo
Community Coordinator

Hi BLVCKHAM,

Thank you for getting in touch.

When selecting Phone (SMS), enter your mobile phone number (in the format shown) and click “Submit” to confirm it.

An OTP verification code will be sent to your phone via SMS.

Copy the OTP code from the SMS into the corresponding box on your RoboForm Online page.

Then, click the “Submit” button.

If you are still unable to activate it, kindly get in touch with our team on 0860 123 000, options 3 and 4.

BLVCKHAM
How do i get a otp code on my app
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Pagear.

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Please tell us how you would like us to assist you.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Pagear
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @LTyatyeka.

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

When selecting Phone (SMS), enter your mobile phone number (in the format shown) and click “Submit” to confirm it.

An OTP verification code will be sent to your phone via SMS.

Copy the OTP code from the SMS into the corresponding box on your RoboForm Online page.

Then, click the “Submit” button.

If you are still unable to activate it, kindly get in touch with our team on 0860 123 000, options 3 and 4.

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

LTyatyeka
How do I activate otp?
Tukuma
New Contributor
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Jul64.

I've shared a solutiuon regarding OTP. Please search under tags, or trending tags.

Kind regards.

Fana.

Jul64
How do I activate my OTP
DimphoM
How do I activate otp??
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Lehlohonolo1983,

Please call 0860 238 837 for assistance with setting up your OTP.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

Lehlohonolo1983
Visitor

Good  Day

I have been trying to access internet banking on the new site but I get the message that says my OTP has been disabled to continue I must reactivate my OTP. I have followed the instruction and I get the message that an error occured I must try again later its been 2 months now. I need help please.

Thank You 

Haydn
Solution
New Contributor
The latest versions of the app for phone and tablet are available in the app stores. There is a function that checks whether your OTP details have been set which in this case looks like they haven't. Follow the prompts, enter your cellphone number (which has to be a cell phone number that the bank has record of on your customer profile) and that should solve your problem.

If you are not asked to activate OTP , then you need to look out for the OTP that should be delivered to your preffered choice (SMS or email).
nsikeza
Frequent Visitor
My app won't let me do a cardless withdrawal, it keeps asking for OTP
Go to the solution >