Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

How many days does a transfer from another bank to my account take to reflect

2 REPLIES 2
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Lethabo90 ,

All transfers from Standard Bank to Standard Bank takes up to 24hrs to reflect with an option of  immediate clearance at R50.00.  Note, all payments/transfers to other banks take anything between 24hrs to 72hrs working hours. This will exclude weekends and public holidays.

Let us know should you need further assistance on this.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Harold2

In the UK the process of transferring money from one bank to another is very fast and usualloy your money will arrive within 24 hours,  it will be taken from your account when you send the money immediately but can take upto a week to show on your account although it is usually much faster. If this has not happened check the money was sent tot he right account and if not or it has been but uis still not showing go into the bank. Calling and emailing the bank in Jobug does not work. I live in the UK and am struggling to ge them to respond.

Lethabo90
Occasional Visitor
How many days does a transfer from another bank to my bank account take to reflect