Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

How to link current account and credit card

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Im19901116,

Please be advised that one of our customer care consultants can assist with the linking of cards. You may contact 0860 123 000 in order to be assisted with the linking of cards.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Im19901116
New Contributor

@nicolemahabeer wrote:
How do I link my cheque card to my credit card account so that I can transact between accounts from my app

I need to link my credit card and current account

Im19901116
New Contributor

I need to link my credit card and current account

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @tamrynmalotane,

Be assured that you can link both accounts on the app and be able to transact. If this is still the issue, kindly email us with screen shots of error so that we are able to address your query accordingly. Please email us here: [email protected] using subject line"Linking accounts/Community query".

Regards,

Boitumelo

tamrynmalotane
New Contributor
I'm having the exact problem it's so annoying... I want to send money to my credit card but it won't link under one dashboard. It creates a new dashboard
busisiwe23bm
Contributor

Hi Sajolene,

You can do that by addidng the credit card dashboar. 

• simply go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Manage dashboard’ > ‘Add new dashboard’ and follow the process to add a card.
  •  (The process and information you require will be the same as when you registered your initial card).
sajolene
This is not exactly what I want... I want to have the credit card and current account linked so that I can transfer money from my current to my credit card without adding the credit account as beneficiary ( it takes up to 3 days for the money to appear on my credit card)
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi,

• Yes, simply go to ‘Settings’ > ‘Manage dashboard’ > ‘Add new dashboard’ and follow the process to add a card.
  •  (The process and information you require will be the same as when you registered your initial card).
chenaytjie
Occasional Visitor
I have done it before without having to go in to the bank. I have no time. I just can't remember how
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Nicole, you need to visit nearest branch and ask the consultant to link your cards on the app.

nicolemahabeer
How do I link my cheque card to my credit card account so that I can transact between accounts from my app