Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

How to link current account and credit card

30 REPLIES 30
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @laatiilazola.

We appreciate you contacting us.

It sounds like a frustrating experience.

We are very interested in learning more about what went wrong.

Your response is valued.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

laatiilazola
Occasional Visitor
How can both of my standard bank accounts be linked in another banking profile. I have mymo and pure banking.. I never used them in any app.. I can't link them to my standard bank app. I went to the branch I I even called the internet banking to update my email to the email I am using currently. The service was very bad.. I didn't get any help they were just dropping my calls without helping.
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @DumJoy2020.

Thank you for reaching out.

To link accounts, you need to contact our team on 0860 123 000 option 3 then 3.

Regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

mikaelamore21
New Contributor
DumJoy2020
Occasional Visitor
How to link current account to cheque account and how to transfer money to cheque account?
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Luka1.

Transactional banking team can assist with any account linking. Please dial 0860 123 000 option 3 then 3.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Luka1
Occasional Visitor
Hi, how do you link investment account to current cheque account on app.
Singh638
Dim4ksan
New Contributor

Why don't you just want to use the time-tested screen recording software from https://www.movavi.com/screen-recorder/ movavi? After all, their reviews are good and they have all the functionality you need and you can unload it in the extension you want.

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @WesleyNight,

Please be advised that a credit card can be linked to your current account and also added as a tile onto your existing dashboard. Kindly contact credit card support on 086 120 1000 in order to be assisted with linking your credit card. Alternatively, forward a mail with your credit card details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "linking credit card to current account" so that we can look into this matter and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

WesleyNight

That's useless though?  A whole new dashboard for a credit card? Then I have to add all the beneficiaries to the new dashboard etc.. Also how does one transfer money to their credit card like this? 

Twalatwala

Re: How to link current account and credit card

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Tebogo12,

Please be advised that you are able to link your credit card and current account, you'll need to contact customer care on 0860 123 000 in order to link the accounts. Once you've been assisted with linking the cards, your credit card will appear as a tile on the same dashboard as your current account. To transact between the two account, simply:

• Log onto the app,
  • Tap on the tile which shows your balance and account details,
  • Tap on "transfer" and input the amount you'd like to transfer.

Regards,

Mandy

Tebogo12
How to link cheque account with credit card 900
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hello ianmeglan, please send your query and contact details to [email protected] . One of our consultants will be able to assist you with your query. 

ianmeglan

I have a current bank account, a moneymarket account and now wish to add my credit card for inter transferrals.

Theo007

Sigh same issue here .... can't link credit card to cuurent account online ..... I can't see both in my profile ???? Tried online trough Dashboard blah blah NOT working

Jasmine7
Occasional Visitor
I have been to the bank on several occations to link my creditcard to my current acc. The process was done in the bank and still when I want to do a transfer it says that the creditcard has to be linked with another account. I have now lost confidence in the abilities of the tellers at enquiries at standard bank. I have also been told that I could have my creditcard as a beneficiary on my current account and once again it didnt happen.
Vuyi

I am not getting joy in this. I have been to the branch and they told me they have linked my credit card. but can we get the step by step as to how to transfer from Cheque/Savings account to a Credit card.

gofix
Occasional Contributor

Hello, can u say something about a https://mobile-spy-apps.com mobile recorder on Android. How can we use this application in our phones?