A one-stop forum for all your banking questions
11-12-2018 02:56 PM
Please be advised taht your EAP limit can be activated at your nearest branch or via our customer care line; 0860 123 000. Once its been activated, you can decrease or increase it using our mobile or online banking platform. Kindly note the below steps to increase/decrease your EAP once it's activated;
- Login to the new Internet Banking,
- Click "transact" on the homepage,
- Tap on "change monthly payment limit",
- Click on the "change limit" tab,
- Input "new limit" and "save".
Once you have completed these steps, you will receive a confirmation text on your phone highlighting the amended limit.
In order to increase your EAP on the mobile banking app, kindly make use of the following steps:
- Log on to the app,
- Tap on the tier that highlights your balance and account details,
- Select the "Cards" option,
- Scroll down to the bottom and you will come across the "Cards limit" option,
- Select the option that you'd like to amend (e.g. EAP),
- Input new limit under "Amount" and tap next on the top right corner of your app display,
- A One Time Pin will be sent to your phone (input the pin),
- Your limit will be updated.