Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

How to reverse a Debit Order on the Mobile App

6 REPLIES 6
Siyolise1
How to reverse a Debit Order if the money you want to reverse it's more than 200
travillvivaldo8
Occasional Visitor
It's all well and done by call that number but the waiting period is ridiculous and then there is the security question which takes almost another 15min to pass and failure to pass it will left you stranded.

Yes standard Bank you keep on asking "What's your next" but we as the customers should be asking standard Bank what's their next cause it just seems like standard is always behind with all new tech. I have a family member who use the global capitec app and they have their banking at their fingertips. Please SABS learn from your competitors.
Herwin
Occasional Visitor
Hi I was debited twice today by vodacom, how can I reverse the amount...
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @NondumisO2,

Please be advised that you can only reverse debit order of R200 and under on the mobile banking app. Should you require to reverse more than that, please contact our customer care on 0860 123 000.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

NondumisO2
Visitor
I need to reverse more than R200 please help
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Liberty,

Please see attached link for steps on how to reverse a debit order on your Mobile Banking App: https://community.standardbank.co.za/t5/Key-app-features/How-to-reverse-a-Debit-Order-on-the-Mobile-...

Note, you can only reverse debit orders  that went off your account in the last 40 days for R200 or less. If you need to reverse more than R200 please contact us here: 0860 123 000 for further assistance.

Let us know should you need further assistance on this.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Liberty
New Contributor