Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

I want to transfer money to facebook

4 REPLIES 4
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @Djveekaysa.

Thank you for getting in touch.

We require your assistance with a charge backs form and our team.

If the money were outstanding authorisation rather than card purchase, the monies will fall off the system and be reversed back into your account.

There will be no SMS to notify you that the monies have been reversed back into your account.

Should you think about reversing the money. Please include your email address so that we can send you the form.

Please see the link below for additional information on our charge backs process:

https://www.standardbank.co.za/southafrica/business/products-and-services/business-solutions/special...

We eagerly await your response.

Regards,

Fana.

Djveekaysa
Ximirok
New Contributor

I had another problem, I also ordered ads on Facebook and linked my card to it. Then I turned down these services because I didn't get new clients and this ad didn't work for me. But the money was still withdrawn from the card for another 2 months and I didn't receive a refund. So I decided not to order ads on Facebook anymore and am developing my Instagram business page. I even use the services of Helpwyz to get followers and make my posts visible. And I like how it works because in 2 weeks I got new clients. As for Facebook, I probably didn't understand how it works, so I had an unpleasant experience.

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Heheswilm65,

Can I kindly ask that you forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "unable to transfer funds" so that we can urgently look into this matter and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Heheswilm65
Visitor
I whant to place advert on facebook. They need payment. My payment doesn't is not succesful. Why?