Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Immediate Payments on the Mobile Banking App?

7 REPLIES 7
Solange
Occasional Visitor
I am having this problem now in 2021. It was there before and now it is not. Please help
Katlego30
Occasional Visitor
Hi the immediate payment options keeps disappearing in my app. Please help as I need to make an immediate payment.
adeyinkaamole
Occasional Visitor
Good Evening,

I am unable to see the immediate payment option using the mobile app. Please kindly help in resolving this issue?
willouw
Occasional Visitor
Hi Mandy

I just made a nominal payment of R10 to the beneficiary and thereafter the immediate payment button was again available - before that it was NOT available - it had literally just disappeared - there was definitely a glitz in the system. Anyway now sorted - I saw on blog other people had similar problem
MrClark
New Contributor

HI there Mandy,

An e-mail has been sent.

Thanks very much,

Devon

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @MrClark,

Could you kindly confirm what the receiver bank was, as well as the time of day at which you attempted to make the transaction.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @MrClark,

I've just consulted with our Mobile App Development team and through testing, they've confirmed that the Immediate Payment feature is available and fully functional on their side, Could I kindly advise that you forward you digital email address registered on the app, your ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "Immediate Payment feature" so that the team can be able to check logs and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

MrClark
New Contributor

Good Day.

Am I losing my mind or has the option for immediate payment disappeared off the mobile application?

I was desperately needing to make an immediate payment this evening and the option was not available anywhere, not on the mobile application nor on online banking.

I was forced to make a cash payment to a supplier whom was in need of cash immediately.

This was checked on Business as well as personal banking.

Please advise.