Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Incorrect balance since last update

6 REPLIES 6
Maveekay
Occasional Contributor
Maveekay
Occasional Contributor

I have reported it several times, on all their communication channels. The callcentre staff told me some lame excuses that they don't deal with such queries and advised me to log a complaint on the website. That was done and eventually someone, supposed dealing with compliants called and didn't help at all. Instead she just gave me a lousy lecture on the difference between the 2 (available vs latest), which I know already and promised to investigate further. I never heard from her or anyone else since. This has been working perfectly until about an update done a month ago & it is very confusing. I'd even prefer that they just remove the "latest" balance altogether as that's the one buggered!

Maveekay
Occasional Contributor
I have reported it several times, on all their communication channels. The callcentre staff told me some lame excuses that they don't deal with such queries and advised me to log a complaint on the website. That was done and eventually someone, supposed dealing with compliants called and didn't help at all. Instead she just gave me a lousy lecture on the difference between the 2 (available vs latest), which I know already and promised to investigate further. I never heard from her or anyone else since. This has been working perfectly until about an update done a month ago & it is very confusing. I'd even prefer that they just remove the "latest" balance altogether as that's the one buggered!
Jolene
Frequent Visitor

Yes since the new update it's showing incorrect Latest Balance which can really bite one in the butt.

For instance mine is showing that I have R 1500 more than I actually have. 

So if I only quickly want to look at my balances I cant cause it's not a true reflection & if I didnt

notice this I would've spend money I dont have.

Also you will only know what the true latest balance is if you go onto to Internet Banking

into your actual Statement & check it there.  The App doesnt show your balances on your 

Statment only Transaction amounts.... Urgh Man Frustrated

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @simsmach,

The best way to resolve this will be to view your statement showing this amount and share with us for further investigation. 

You can mail us with this proof and account details for further assistance. Here is our email: [email protected].

Let me know should you need further assistance here.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

simsmach
Occasional Visitor
Yes,this needs to be fixed,last week I thought someone had paid money into my account and sent a 'thank you' message only to figure out later that balance was incorrect. Needless to say, I'm still waiting for my actual payment...
RianaSmit
Regular Visitor
Since the February app update, the balance on dashboard is not correct. This used to be correct and now isn’t.