Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instant Money Voucher Blocked!

4 REPLIES 4
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning @Bizzy.

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Please contact the betting company or sender you were expecting a voucher from and inform them that you have not received the voucher SMS with the code.

Kindly let us know if you managed to get the voucher number.

Regards,

Fana.

Bizzy
What do I do if I'ved waited 24hours but still didn't receive any voucher numbers from standard bank?
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Sleiemy22.

Thank you for getting in touch.

Once the voucher is blocked, you can request the sender to change the pin in order to redeem the voucher by following these steps:

• Open and sign into the Standard Bank App,
  • Click transact,
  • Select send,
  • Select manage vouchers.
  • Select the voucher, then click change pin

Please follow the procedures above and choose delete to reverse the funds if you want to cancel the voucher.

Please call our instant money staff at 0860 466 639 if you have any questions about instant money.

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Sleiemy22
Monty_Python

Hi, 

I recently sent an instant money voucher to someone. The recipient says it was blocked after 3 incorrect pins. When I go back to manage my vouchers, theres no history of this particular one. Is there a way to reverse this transaction or even cancel it altogether. How long does it take?

Please Help!!!