Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instant Money Voucher Reversal

bevels

I managed to cancel the last voucher I send, but I need to cancel the one before, but it wount come up.

Please help

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi there, and thank you for reaching out.

Instant money voucher SMSs are sent out immediately after the voucher is successfully created.

If you created the voucher, you can check the instant money voucher number under "instant money manage."

To access it from the app, please follow these steps:

• Open and sign into the Standard Bank App,
  • Click transact,
  • Select send,
  • Select manage vouchers.

You can request that the sender provide you with the voucher number by following these steps to access their mobile app.

If the voucher is from a betting company, please get in touch with the company and request for the voucher to be resent.

For any pin-related issues, kindly contact our instant money team at 0860 466 639.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

At the 11 January I withdraw 100 from Hollywood to instant money until today I didn't get it can you reverse it
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @AshtonDouman.

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

Reset the PIN within the channel it was sent from or contact the Instant Money Team at 0860 466 639.

If the voucher is from a betting company, please call our instant money team at the number listed above.

Please let us know if there's anything else that we can do to help.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

AshtonDouman
New Contributor
Goodday my name is Ashton Douman i need sufficient assistance regarding my voucher that is blocked since yesterday regards to wrong pin entered.ref number for voucher is as follows 4306439631
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Hitekanitwonia.

We appreciate you reaching out to us.

You can call our instant money team at 0860 466 639 and request a new pin be issued to you.

If you want to reverse it, please contact Hollywood Bets and inquire about the voucher and request a reversal.

Please let us know if you were able to reverse the voucher.

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Hitekanitwonia
How do i reverse money to Hollywoodbets if i did not reverse the message about the voucher
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Sisipho20.

We appreciate you contacting us.

Please be advised that you're able to reverse an Instant Money voucher on your mobile banking app if you still know the pin for the particular voucher. Kindly follow the below steps:

• Log onto the app and tap on "Transact."
  • Tap on "Send" and select "Manage vouchers."
  • Select the voucher in question and follow the steps to delete it.

Kindly let us know if you were able to reverse your funds.

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Sisipho20
New Contributor
How do i reverse instant money voucher because i can't remember the pin
dumsilemzulwini
Scpheh328
New Contributor
I didnt see i only see manager voucher only nothing else under
Scpheh328
New Contributor
How can i reverse ewallet transfer via online banking
Max5
I followed the steps for voucher reversal but still money is not back in my account
alidajubileus
Occasional Contributor
I recieved an sms that it will be released but nothing how long does it take?
alidajubileus
Occasional Contributor
alidajubileus
Occasional Contributor
the email doesnt want to deliver my email is [email protected]
alidajubileus
Occasional Contributor

I have just send you a mail 

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @alidajubileus,

Can you kindly forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "Instant Money Voucher Reversal; Funds not reflecting" so that we can look into this matter and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

alidajubileus
Occasional Contributor

Good morning I reversed money voucher and it was not returned to my account and i need to send that money immediately to the recipient?

MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @tdikeledi,

Please be advised that you can delete an instant money voucher issued making use of the mobile banking app. Kindly note that you will need to have your pin in order to delete the voucher.

• Log onto the app and tap on "More" at the bottom of your screen display,
  • Tap on "Send Instant Money" and then Tap on "Manage Vouchers",
  • The voucher should appear either under "Beneficiary Vouchers" or "Your Vouchers",
  • Proceed to deleting the voucher.

Kind Regards,

Mandy