Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instant Money

Solved
5 REPLIES 5
Lpriessnitz
New Contributor
Hi I tried collecting instant money but then loadshedding happened. No money came out the ATM and it's says voucher has been used what do I do?
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @NeilMarais 

Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Please note this was due to our intermittent service that was restored. 

Kindly advise if you still experiencing any issues with this? If yes, please forward us your query with account details for further investigation: [email protected]

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

NeilMarais
Frequent Visitor
Same story here. When I tried to draw the money voucher it said it had been used, and on my app the voucher had disappeared so I could not cancel it.

I have been on hold for an hour and a half at the bank. What a waste of my time. I cannot stay here longer and must come back tomorrow?
Vbenja09
Occasional Contributor
The same with me. I even tried to go to spar and the call back service. Loads of emails and nothing. If there is a problem then why did the app allow to send money.
Kaali
Solution
New Contributor
I am calling instant money customer care. I have sent e-mails i even called basic customer care lost over R150 in airtime...how is it possible that no one is getting back to me??? I tried to use my voucher at atm but no money came out voucher cannot be deleted since its already used by me, but where is my money???
Vbenja09
Occasional Contributor
I have sent a voucher however when collecting the funds, it says that the voucher has been used. I am calling the call centre however have been on hold for minutes. I am not able to cancel or reverse the transaction. What is the issue? Can someone please assist and advise.
Go to the solution >