Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instant money not working

3 REPLIES 3
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @Robertson1952,.

We value your assistance in alerting us to this.

Kindly contact us by email at [email protected] about the problems you've been having with us.

We are eager to discuss and settle the matters on your behalf.

We eagerly await your email.

With regards,

Team Standard Bank

Robertson1952
Many this is such a cop out! If so many people are having the same problem and getting absolutely NO help whatsoever from Standard Bank, the problem must lie with SB. I have spent countless hours on the phone between Australia and SA trying to sort this problem out for over 1 year. I have personally experienced the worst customer service from SB. Please put a troubleshooting notification on your SB App.
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Pupa,

Thank you for flagging your concerns with us, our technical team has advised that there are no known issues with the Instant Money Voucher function on the Mobile Banking App currently. This issue might, however, be caused by a network problem, please restart your device and try to create the voucher again, if the issue persists, please contact the team on: [email protected].

Regards,

Mandy

Pupa
New Contributor
I get error when trying to use instant money saying I must try again later. I need to send a voucher to my student son. Whats up Standardbank ducks?