Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instant money pin expiry date

Solved
6 REPLIES 6
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good afternoon, member.

We appreciate your contact.

If you created the voucher, you can reset the pin by following these steps:

• Open the Standard Bank App and sign in.
  • Click transact, then send and manage vouchers.

If the voucher was created by someone else, please have them follow the steps outlined above to change it or view the pin for you.

If you received the voucher from a betting company, please contact our instant money team at 0860 466 639.

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

New Contributor
I've got a problem,they type a wrong pin and now its blocked how to reset or send new pin.
Mark1975
New Contributor
Mandy, ive got a problem, they typed wrong pin now its blocked how do i reset or send new pin or will the old pin work still?
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Lebo4,

Can I kindly ask that you forward your account details, Instant Money reference number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "Instant Money" so that we can look into this matter and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Lebo4

hi there 

i have send instand money to my mom on tuesday around 5:00pm, she did not withdraw immediately 

only today (thursday) she went to withdraw and she found out that the money had been withdrawn

how is it possible, while she had her phone to herself and her pin 

she stays in Soshanguve and im in rivonia 

ref 443529964

regards 
MandyP
Solution
Community Coordinator

Hello @Tersia8808,

Please be advised that an instant money voucher and pin are valid for 3 years from the date of the first creation. Kindly refer to point 8 of the terms and conditions making use of the following link: https://www.standardbank.co.za/standimg/South%20Africa/PDF/Terms%20and%20Conditions/Beyond%20Payment...

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Tersia8808
New Contributor
For how long after sending instant money the pin is valid?
Go to the solution >