Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instant money voucher retrieval

Solved
MrRams
Who covers the cost for deleting and resending? Or are we charged for all three transactions? (Sending original voucher, cancelling, resending) the better alternative would be to allow the option to resend voucher sms
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Thando_Love,

Can I kindly ask that you contact our Customer Resolution Centre by calling 0860 466 639 or forward an email at [email protected] or [email protected] in order to be assisted further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Thando_Love
Occasional Visitor

Its not fair to be charged twice for the same transaction - @StandardBank  - please correct this.

The error is not on our side - we have to delete the voucher because for some reason, the system failed to send the sms  - now we get charged another service fee. 

This would be fine if the initial fee is reversed when the voucher is deleted - but now it just looks like you're gaining from your own internal technical errors. Please correct, and refund us our money

oldbean1081
Occasional Visitor
Why can’t we retrieve the existing, I get charged again for a new one if I cancel the first one. Please make this better
Abriaam
Occasional Visitor
I have not yet received my voucher for money instant
Zenande01
Visitor
How do i retrieve a voucher recipient has not recieved
Mashao
Occasional Visitor
But it says the money wont be reversed
Ndala
Frequent Visitor
Is the voucher number sms also sent to the sender? I sent money to someone but they didnt receive the voucher sms and the app doesn't show the voucher number in full only partially - I'm trying to retrieve the voucher number not cancel the entire transaction because i used the correct phone number.
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Mochele1,

Please be advised that you will have to delete the Instant Money voucher on your mobile banking app under "Manage Vouchers" provided that the receiver hasn't redeemed the funds. Simply log on to the app and follow these steps:

- Tap "more" at the bottom right corner of the app,
- Tap on "Send Instant money",
- Tap on "Manage Vouchers",
- Select either "Beneficiary Vouchers" (if the voucher was sent to someone else) or "Your Vouchers" (If you sent the voucher to yourself),
- Proceed to delete.

Once the Voucher has been deleted, the funds will be reversed into your account and you can proceed to creating a new one. Kindly ensure that all details are correct before you issue the voucher.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Mochele1
Occasional Visitor
How do I resend or retrieve the instant money voucher number from the mobile banking app? The recipient says they have not received it (the voucher number).
Go to the solution >