Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instant money voucher retrieval

Solved
51 REPLIES 51
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day, @Kashifa247.

I'm sorry to hear about your frustration and disappointment with the response you received from both the betting company and our support team.

We understand that issues can arise outside of regular business hours, and it's our goal to provide assistance whenever it's needed. We apologize if you felt that our support team did not meet your expectations in this regard.

Please rest assured that your feedback is valuable to us, and we will take steps to address this matter internally to ensure that our support services are accessible and responsive to our customers' needs at all times.

In the meantime, if there's anything specific we can assist you with or if you'd like to discuss your concerns further, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help.

Warm regards,

Standard Bank Team

Kashifa247
New Contributor
I have already contacted the betting company which advised me to contact the standard bank "support"
Which does not believe that people need help after 5pm because obviously that's when God must switch on our know it all DIY BUTTONS RIGHT.
DISAPPOINTED!!
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day, ShenithaM.

Thank you for reaching out.

voucher SMS messages are received within seconds after the voucher has been successfully created.

If you created the voucher, you can check the instant money voucher number under Instant Money Manage.

To access it from the app, please follow these steps:

• Open and sign into the Standard Bank App,
  • Click transact,
  • Select send,
  • Select and manage vouchers.

You can request that the sender provide you with the voucher number by following these steps to access their mobile app.

If the voucher is from a betting company, please get in touch with the company and request for the voucher to be resent.

For any pin-related issues, kindly contact our instant money team at 0860 466 639.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank Team

ShenithaM
New Contributor
ShenithaM
New Contributor
ShenithaM
New Contributor
ShenithaM
New Contributor
Okay so I won R850 from sunbet online slots.i requested a new pin from standard bank to login and when I logged in there is no money in my wallet please assist
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, @Phumlabriezo.

voucher SMS messages are received within seconds after the voucher has been successfully created.

If you created the voucher, you can check the instant money voucher number under Instant Money Manage.

• Click transact,
  • Select send,

You can request that the sender provide you with the voucher number by following these steps to access their mobile app.

If the voucher is from a betting company, please get in touch with the company and request for the voucher to be resent.

For any pin-related issues, kindly contact our instant money team at 0860 466 639.

Kind regards,

Standard Bank Team

Phumlabriezo
New Contributor
Hi can you kindly help me with my voucher and pin please.
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Oom-G.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Kindly note that we shared steps to follow in order to retrieve the voucher.

Please let us know if you manage to get it.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

Oom-G
Please resent my instant voucher code to 0606676168

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good afternoon, Community members.

Please note that an instant money voucher SMS message is received within seconds after the voucher has been successfully created.

• Open and sign into the Standard Bank App.
  • Click transact,
  • Select send,

Kind regards,

Standard Bank Team

Lakes
New Contributor
Or resend my voucher and pin on 0641867886
Lakes
New Contributor
So I need to retrieve the money
Lakes
New Contributor
U have sent the pin and voucher to a number that I'm no longer using I did update my number in the morning but still u send the voucher and pin to my old number
Motheo1
Some one sent my number instant money so I wanted the voucher
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning @Lawukazi_hal.

It's great to have you here.

We provided instructions on how to obtain your quick money coupon.

Please let us know whether you tried to follow them.

We eagerly await your response.

Regards,

Fana.

Team Standard Bank

Lawukazi_hal
Instant money voucher retrieval
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @Siphosethu1.

Instant money voucher SMSes are sent out immediately after the voucher is successfully created.

If you created the voucher, you can check the instant money voucher number under "instant money manage."

• Click transact,
  • Select send,
  • Select manage vouchers.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Siphosethu1
Occasional Visitor
Plz help me with my voucher pin