Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instant money voucher retrieval

Mochele1
Occasional Visitor
How do I resend or retrieve the instant money voucher number from the mobile banking app? The recipient says they have not received it (the voucher number).
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Community Coordinator

Hello @Mochele1,

Please be advised that you will have to delete the Instant Money voucher on your mobile banking app under "Manage Vouchers" provided that the receiver hasn't redeemed the funds. Simply log on to the app and follow these steps:

- Tap "more" at the bottom right corner of the app,
- Tap on "Send Instant money",
- Tap on "Manage Vouchers",
- Select either "Beneficiary Vouchers" (if the voucher was sent to someone else) or "Your Vouchers" (If you sent the voucher to yourself),
- Proceed to delete.

Once the Voucher has been deleted, the funds will be reversed into your account and you can proceed to creating a new one. Kindly ensure that all details are correct before you issue the voucher.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Ndala
Visitor
Is the voucher number sms also sent to the sender? I sent money to someone but they didnt receive the voucher sms and the app doesn't show the voucher number in full only partially - I'm trying to retrieve the voucher number not cancel the entire transaction because i used the correct phone number.
0 Kudos
Mashao
Occasional Visitor
But it says the money wont be reversed
0 Kudos