Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instant money voucher says it has been used

Solved
8 REPLIES 8
Maagarash
Avuyile1
I need help instant money voucher says I has already been used.
Makhwedzha
Solution
New Contributor
It has been sorted. The voucher was re-activated and withdrawn successfully. Thanks
AB88
Visitor
Same thing happens to me on Friday, Sent money on Thursday - the person tried to withdraw to Friday but unsuccessful. Still nothing until now
Vbenja09
Occasional Contributor
I am having the same issue and calling but no answer at all. The person also need money and I can not cancel or reverse the transaction.
BilalSadar
New Contributor
I have the same problem since 21/09/2019.... Ive been on hold waiting for customer service for over 1 and a half hours.... Thank God i am calling from a branch!!!!
Kaysyak
I have the same problem from Saturday 21 September. I was on hold for 24 minutes waiting for a service agent to answer my call. Now am out of airtime and can’t call. Standard bank sucks right now.
Makhwedzha
New Contributor
I have sent a voucher using instant money from the app last night. And this morning while the recipient was trying to withdraw the money, from the atm, a message pop up, sorry the voucher has been used. May you please assist. The money is needed agently.
Go to the solution >