Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Instant money

Solved
6 REPLIES 6
Mnyandu0104
Occasional Visitor
Absolutely terrible being kept on hold almost an hour with no assistance,i have been so angry
Mpumelelo2
Occasional Visitor
Your service is terrible very very very terrible, you should ask FNB for advice, I regret that I have an account with you, terrible
Mduduzi76

I have been on the phone for over an hour i a made instant money to a certain number but it did not go through but on payment history shows as transferred to an accounts i do not know .Am still on the phone nobody is answering from standard bank side,does it mean i have been duped

Aluiswe
Occasional Visitor
Hi guys how long does it take for money to reflect back in my account after canceling a voucher?
Vbenja09
Occasional Contributor
What was the issue? Did they reverse the transaction? How long did it take? Seems like that is what I should do.
BilalSadar
Solution
New Contributor
Went to branch and the agent assisted me... Resolved
BilalSadar
New Contributor
Ive been holding on the customer care line for nearly 2 hours.... i sent myself a voucher on 21/09/2019 and it gave me an error when i tried to redeem it. It said try again and when i tried again it said the voucher was used.... im now at a branch and they connected me to instant money customer care but nearly 2 hours later the same **bleep** music and message about high call volumes.... i could have gone to the movies and still nobody in that call centre would have taken my call at the end if the movie....
Go to the solution >