Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Interaccount transfer

6 REPLIES 6
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Senemem,

I can understand your frustration regarding this. kindly email us your account details on: [email protected] so that we may be able to intervene and investigate the issue behind this. Please use the subject line " Inter-account transfer rejects/Community query" when forwarding your query.

Regards,

Mandy

Senemem
Visitor

Hi

I have the same problem too. I have actually given up trying to fix it.

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Jaybee,

I can imagine your frustration on this. To assist you further kindly email us your account details so that we can investigate if your account is blocked or the reason behind all of this. You can mail us with your full query here: [email protected] using subject line " Inter-account transfer rejects/Community query"

Let me know once this is sent so that I can follow up on your mail.

Regards,

Boitumelo

Jaybee
I have the same problem. Reported it to the branch a week ago, when I follow up with the reference number they still can't give an answer. I must wait for the 25th July, only then can it be escalated. Please help
StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Tlahle, alternatively, please call our self service help desk for assistance on 0860 238 837.

StandardBank
Community Coordinator

Hi Tlhale, please visit your nearest branch to see if your profile is still active.

tlhale
Frequent Visitor
I can't transfer money from my credit card to my cheque account.it gives me error message 'the PMM account may be locked'.at the ATM it gives me technical error,try later