Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

International Payment

1 REPLY 1
STDBANKUSELESS
Occasional Visitor
Opened credit card for overseas use way before left overseas... cannot use card to make online bookings... mobile app gives same error message sayimh;» something went wrong « .... really ... you think !!!! three days overseas unable to use card ... three days of WhatsApp’s, class emails at my international call rate costs at my expense and still no solution... standard bank is USELESS... so much for over twenty years loyalty and supposedly being prestige customer ... even getting them to pick up phone takes twenty minutes and as customer we are not allowed to speak to IT technical support directly .... only internal staff can talk to IT .not customers !!!!!!! ...as soon as I get back to south aftica closing account ... moving forward !! I don’t think so ... postively useless and inefficient !
JM77
New Contributor

The international payment option has not been working for more than a week, any idea what the issue is and when it will be resolved?

I have sent 3 emails reporting the problem, not had a response to any and the issue still persists.

Please help -- thank you!