Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Link VAF to app

4 REPLIES 4
Janadup
Occasional Visitor
I am having same frustration. Have been on the phone to the VAF department and they told me to unlink my device and sign in again. Done that and still nothing
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Dan69gp,

Kindly be advised that you will need to get in touch with our VAF department on 0860 123 002 in order to be assisted further with linking your VAF tile to the mobile banking app.

Kind Regards,

Mandy§

Dan69gp
Occasional Visitor

I'm having an issue with those instructions. The dashboard is added but when i click on the tile nothing happens. I get a refresh spin loader on that vaf tile. But account is still not linked. How would i link my account outside of the app? Because all instructions are just to link a dashboard and not an account. Do i need to call in?

Kutli10
Community Coordinator

Hi Jacqui hope you're well. To link your VAF account to the app, you just have to go to the more tab at the bottom right of your screen > click on "Explore Products" > scroll down to Vehicle Asset Finance, click on "VAF" tab and there will be an option to "Add to dashboard". Please inform us if you have any trouble.

jacqui
Occasional Visitor
I used to be able to see my VAF account on the app. Now I can’t. How do I get it back on my dashboard?