Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Loan settlement

2 REPLIES 2
adamroberson
Contributor

Have you managed to get the loan? I want to buy a car, and I want to get a loan from https://www.remonttilainaa.com . I know that it is a good company, and I won't have problems with paying the rates, but I will need to pay for the loan for three years, and I am afraid that something will change in my life and I won't be able to pay for the loan. This is my problem. I always think about the worst things that can happen when making important decisions in my life. I would be thankful if you explained what is happening if you are not paying for the loan.

Zama8
New Contributor

My loan has not been closed. I have sent statment bank variuos emails. It is affect my credit profile i need it to be close asap as it was settled 4months ago.

PLEASE ASSIST URGENTLY

ROODT
I settled a personal loan and need it closed. Not receiving any feedback from Standard Bank and interest is still being charged.