Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Lotto quickpick

12 REPLIES 12
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day @Gerdina47.

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

For us to better assist you, are you referring to lotto numbers you have played or lotto results?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

Gerdina47
I played lotto the 5 of January for the 6 of January 2024 draw but it doesn't show on my app
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning, @Onka23.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Please contact us at [email protected] with the subject "Community Inquiry | Lotto Winnings."

This is something we'd want to look into.

Regards,

Standard Bank Team

Onka23
I won 2 numbers on 2 tickets my winnings haven’t reflected on my bank
Been calling no one answers my calls it’s been 5 days now
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good morning @roseg11.

Thank you for bringing this to our notice.

What error message you are receiving so we can help you?

Please contact us at [email protected] with the subject "Community Inquiry | Prepaid purchases."

Regards,

Fana.

roseg11
Occasional Visitor
Hi. This evening I experienced the same problem. Played 7 boards but only 2 boards appear in the standard bank app but am charged for all 7 boards. No SMS received as yet.
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good afternoon @Mabuza4God.

Thank you for bringing this to our notice.

Please contact us at [email protected] with the subject "Community Inquiry | Prepaid purchases."

Regards,

Fana

Mabuza4God
New Contributor
Today we can't even find the Lotto in the app we can't play standard bank is showing us flames yooooo
SilindileMbo
Community Coordinator

Hi ricza936,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We would like to have a look into this matter, please get in touch with us by phone at 0860 123 000 option 3 then 3, by email at [email protected], on Twitter at StandardBankZA, on Facebook at Standard Bank - South Africa, or by visiting us online. 

Kind regards, 

Silindile. 

Standard Bank Team.

ricza936
I play daily lotto yesterday and 3 numbers mashed no sms send me what happened
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Roston1081.

We appreciate you letting us know about this.

We would really appreciate it if you got in touch with us by phone at 0860 123 000 option 3 then 3, by email at [email protected], on Twitter at StandardBankZA, on Facebook at Standard Bank - South Africa, or by visiting us online.

If your prepaid purchases are not showing up, you can also examine them under transaction history.

Please contact us using the information listed above.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Roston1081
New Contributor
I've played lotto an lotto plus twice including daily lotto twice and received nothing. This is not the first time and costs money and time to find out whats up
BrooksJL
Hi, I played Lotto quickpick on the app and did not receive any sort of sms, which is no surprise because it happened before but I found a way around it by using the "view and replay history" option in the lotto section and it gave me my numbers, however I played 3 rounds and only got 2 sets of numbers, I'd really like to know what happened to the 3rd set of numbers