Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Missing money transfer voucher

Solved
Bev_S
New Contributor

I had a similar problem. Needed to transfer money quickly so used "instant" money. 

No code received until a week later (!!!) after half an hour on the phone to Standard bank. 

But .... of course I was charged R10 for this so-called service :(

Mabalwa1
New Contributor
That option doesn't exist. Provide procedure.
Alistair1
New Contributor
If just bought electricity but never received the voucher
Mabalwa1
New Contributor
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Lf0303

Could you kindly forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "missing money transfer voucher" so that we can look into this matter and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Lf0303
Occasional Visitor
Hi ,

This post comes up as "solved" but I can't see what the solution is. Can someone help me out please?
Rouxy
Visitor
I also send the voucher to a cell number, never receive the SMS, now have to go back to App , delet the voucher, send it again , is going to charge another R10
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Minie,

The best way to resolve this is to ask the sender to cancel the voucher and recreate one for you. If you are the send follow the below steps:

• Login to your App/Internet Banking using user password,
  • Select the menu bar bottom right,
  • Then select "Instant Money"
  • Select Manage vouchers,
  • Then select the voucher you would like to cancel and create.

Let me know if you still need further assistance on this.

Regards,

Minie
New Contributor
Can't get full voucher number and i have spent R50 airtime but still what a poor service
Minie
New Contributor
Can't get full voucher number and i have R50 airtime but still what a poor service
LeboMathopa
New Contributor
Lonwabo
New Contributor
I tried this but I couldn't see the voucher
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Lemogang,

Please be advised that you will need to delete the instant money voucher on your mobile banking app and create a new one. Simply log on to the app and follow these steps:

- Tap "Transact" at the to right corner of the app,

- Tap the last option that appears, titled "Send Instant Money"

- Tap on "Manage Vouchers"

- Select either "Beneficiary Vouchers" (if the voucher was sent to someone else) or "Your Vouchers" (If you sent the voucher to yourself)

- Proceed to delete

Once the voucher is deleted, the funds will be reversed into your account and you can proceed to creating a new voucher.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Lemogang
New Contributor
I got the message but I deleted the voucher number by mistake place help me resend
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Zondagh,

Could you kindly forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "missing money transfer voucher" so that we can identify your query and assist you further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Zondagh
Occasional Visitor
Sent two money vouchers but recipients did not receive they codes
gmpahlani
Reversal of debit order
Nomthynn
New Contributor
I have sent money to this number 0730254453 I sent 2 R500 separate vouchers but she only received 1 and I don't remember the pin. Is it possible for the money to be reversed back into my account
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Jabuntuli,

Please be advised that you may forward your account details, ID number and contact details to [email protected] with the subject line "missing funds" in order to grant us the opportunity to look into your profile and determine the cause of this.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Jabuntuli
Occasional Visitor
I just bought airtime now of 5 I supposed to have 2 something but it saying 95 where is my another money