Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Missing money transfer voucher

Solved
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hello Lohan,

Please call the Instant Money Customer care number on 0860 466 639 or email [email protected]. Alternatively, if the receiver tried to withdraw using the pin and  used the wrong pin until it blocked, the Instant Money sender will receive a new pin from Instant Money voucher.

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hello Kaali,

How can we assist you?

Percy2
New Contributor
How long does it take for the sent amount to reflect back in your account after deleting the voucher?
Lohan
Occasional Visitor
I have the same problem, but I forgot the pin, how do I delete the voucher without remembering the pin?
Kaali
New Contributor
Can SOMEONE ANYONE please get standard bank to help me...i am on their instant money customer care line for over AN HOUR.....AN HOUR IMAGINE THAT!!!! HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE??? HOW??? HOW MANY PEOPLE DO THEY HAVE WORKING AT THE CALL CENTRE WHEN THEY SERVICE ALMOST HALF OF AFRICA??? 5 PEOPLE....WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON???
Mkg
Occasional Visitor
I bought groceries at Spar using my card, they doubled the transaction amount. How do I retrieve my money
Lemekwane
Visitor
On my app the cash send disappeared so I do not have that option of deleting. The manage vouchers tab is empty
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Kadings,

Please note that your current contact details might be different to the one's we have on your profile. Kindly visit your nearest branch or contact 0860 123 000 in order to be assisted with updating your contact number.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Kadings
New Contributor
The Bank doesn't come into my phone, instead it is delivered somewhere else, why?
Kadings
New Contributor
The OTP doesn't come into my phone
Subzer
Mandisa2
Occasional Visitor
I sent someone a voucher and they haven't received it, will I get my money back when I delete the it? I checked under the recipients profile and the voucher still does not show
Cassandra29
Visitor
Boitumelo does deleting the voucher reverse the transaction and return the money to the sender?
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Norma,

The funds should reflect immediately. Should this not be the case, kindly contact our customer care on 0860 123 000 in order to be assisted further.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Norma

Good morning,

I cancelled an instant money transfer. I just wanted to find out how long it takes for the money to come back in my account?

Kind regards,

Norma 

Billbere
Occasional Visitor
I did a money transfer yesterday but it haven't reach to the other account
Wisegeneral
New Contributor
I was sent a voucher tried to get the money could not now the voucher is blog for 24hours that money needs to be used in an hours tim what do i do now?
Wisegeneral
New Contributor
I was sent a voucher tried to get the money could not now the voucher is blog for 24hours that money needs to be used in an hours tim what do i do now?
Ontefetse
New Contributor
My mom transferred me money from her FNB account yesterday.but it's not yet reflected
Ontefetse
New Contributor
My mom transferred me money from her FNB account yesterday.but it's not yet reflected