Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Missing money transfer voucher

Solved
Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @IsharaM@MaLanga and @MPester 

We do apologise for the inconvenience experienced. You will need to share the details of the voucher that was sent for further assistance, please share the initial query with the details to0860 466 639 or [email protected]. The Instant Money consultants/team should be able to assist you and resolve this matter.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

MPester

hello there 

i cant see any instant money voucher that i send to a cell number and the money was deduccted.and it shows that there is no voucher when i check

MaLanga
New Contributor
Nothing is showing just the amount of the voucher the is no 14 digits
MaLanga
New Contributor
I sent someone an instant voucher and they didn't get the message for the voucher and my money is dedicated
IsharaM
Occasional Visitor

Dear Boitumelo,

I tried to pay my helper yesterday using instant money transfer. I created a pin and sent to her.

The money came off my account but neither of us got a message with the voucher number.

I emailed the address: [email protected] yesterday but I have not received a reply as yet.

This is supposed to be a quicker way to get money to your network but it is proving to be a 

drain on my time and it is unfair on the recipient who is waiting for her money.

Please assist as soon as possible.

Regards,

Ishara

Boitumelo
Community Coordinator

Hello @Gloria2 

Please contact us here: 0860 123 000 for further assistance.

Regards, 

Boitumelo

Gloria2
New Contributor
How I want to reverse it
Gloria2
New Contributor
dillonnundlal
Occasional Visitor
How do I find this page?
MandyP
Community Coordinator

Hello @Dennis11,

Please can I ask that you to contact Instant Money Services/Customer Resolution Centre on 0860 466 639 or email at [email protected] or [email protected] in order to be assisted further on this matter.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Dennis11
I have sent someone a voucher and they haven't received a message for about an hour now so I don't really know what is going on please help
ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hello Sfundopeace,

I apologise for the inconvenience experienced, please escalate your query to : 0860 466 639 or [email protected]. The Instant Money consultants will be able to asist you.

Sfundopeace
I sent my uncle R800 but he hasn't received any voucher and it's also not showing on the standard bank app. I called customer care and they said I should wait 2 hours since it was the first time sending instant money but it's been well over 2 hours and still no voucher is showing on the app and my uncle hasn't received anything either. Standard Bank I'm so disappointed in you and I'm literally in tears he really needed that R800 now I don't know what to do.
Mo99
New Contributor
I do have a voucher but I can't see the 4 digits pin
Noku93
Occasional Visitor
I followed these steps but when I get to the voucher I only see the last four numbers not the whole voucher number
TumeloRamakgolo
Occasional Visitor
I recently sent a instant money to my other phone but I didn't receive the sms and I now want to reverse the transaction but I can't find the beneficiaries so what must I do ??
Mark1975
New Contributor
I have sent 2 vouchers the person has not received their voucher pin and tried to cancel it even changed the pin but to cancel it the pin does not want to work. Need someone to contact me cause am not going to waste a cent for STD Banks fault!
Diko
Dsjarred12

When cancelling a voucher does the money reflect back into your account? And how long does it take?

ilanampiti
Community Coordinator

Hello Percy2,

Please contact our call centre on 0860 466 639 for assistance.