Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Missing money transfer voucher

Solved
Occasional Visitor
Didn't receive electricity SMS with pin
Angelique4
Occasional Visitor
How can I get my instand money if I haven't got an SMS yet?
ClaireHolt
Occasional Contributor
I can't find recipient management tile on my app at all. Way forward?
ClaireHolt
Occasional Contributor
This does not relate to the front end of the app that I see, please can you post a more current solution, I need to see the long recipient code and can't. Thx
ClaireHolt
Occasional Contributor
My recipient got only half a 11 digit code, I have tried your instructions here and they dont really match my app...I see the benefactor phone number and the 11 digit code is blanked out, I cant see it to send back to recipient. Pls tell me another way. Thx.
ClaireHolt
Occasional Contributor
I also do not see this, please clarify or check. The app design I see has no tiles...and I design apps:-)
ClaireHolt
Occasional Contributor
I have searched for this solution and can't find a place that lists my Ewallet beneficiary's history, with recent codes so I can resend to beneficiary, code is hidden. When I sent an Ewallet on Friday the 12 digit number was incomplete their side. This instruction above did not help me access it. Pls help again.
Occasional Contributor
I've sent voucher to someone but deleted it by mistake how to resend
kuifman
I am not getting payment notifications, please assist
Scholtzmax
New Contributor
I need assistance ive sent myself a money voucher but can not see the transaction asfor the bank said viucher used
Scholtzmax
New Contributor
Ive sent muself a mneyvoucher and now I can not withdraw it it says voucher has been used but bank doesnt give the cash
Samukelovialli
New Contributor
Hello my balance isn’t the same as yesterday
Samukelovialli
New Contributor
Busie2
I lost my instant money voucher
Davidmaluleke6
Occasional Visitor
I've created a voucher but I forgot the pin.how do I get a new pin
Msa99
I've made mistakes when i was doing cash send voucher no sms repot that it's done
Karenm
Occasional Visitor

Good Day

i have sent someone an instant money transfer and they have tried a few times to withdraw the money with technical errors all the time, now the atm says the voucher no longer exists and i cant see the voucher on my app anymore and the money has been deducted from my account.

I called in for assistance and twice while holding on the call was ended, the person depserately needs the money now and i cannot pay them again.

the person has told me from where they tried withdrawing, BP greenstone 9/07/2020 @ 10:22pm. they did not get the money or a receipt as the atm was out of paper, please advise how soon this can be sorted out. I would prefer that the money be reversed into my account and i can pay the person cash.

@rr wrote:
I've had the same problem. I sent someone an instant money voucher. They tried more than 3 times and the voucher was blocked. I tried the above option of going to see the voucher, but I do not see the voucher. How can I reverse it?

@rr wrote:
I've had the same problem. I sent someone an instant money voucher. They tried more than 3 times and the voucher was blocked. I tried the above option of going to see the voucher, but I do not see the voucher. How can I reverse it?

Regards karen

Shounz
Occasional Visitor
Good day i received a cash send voucher from my boyfriend some time ago and lost the pin by now, now he who sent me the cash send is in ICU and not awake so i cant find the pin
Please help
doris2014
I transfer money in my account it didn't appear how long it will take. From puresave to credit card
Winter01
Visitor