Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Missing money transfer voucher

Solved
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor
I've created a voucher but I forgot the pin.how do I get a new pin
0 Kudos
Highlighted
I lost my instant money voucher
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
Hello my balance isn’t the same as yesterday
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
Ive sent muself a mneyvoucher and now I can not withdraw it it says voucher has been used but bank doesnt give the cash
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
I need assistance ive sent myself a money voucher but can not see the transaction asfor the bank said viucher used
0 Kudos
Highlighted
I am not getting payment notifications, please assist
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
I've sent voucher to someone but deleted it by mistake how to resend
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
I have searched for this solution and can't find a place that lists my Ewallet beneficiary's history, with recent codes so I can resend to beneficiary, code is hidden. When I sent an Ewallet on Friday the 12 digit number was incomplete their side. This instruction above did not help me access it. Pls help again.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
I also do not see this, please clarify or check. The app design I see has no tiles...and I design apps:-)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
My recipient got only half a 11 digit code, I have tried your instructions here and they dont really match my app...I see the benefactor phone number and the 11 digit code is blanked out, I cant see it to send back to recipient. Pls tell me another way. Thx.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
This does not relate to the front end of the app that I see, please can you post a more current solution, I need to see the long recipient code and can't. Thx
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
I can't find recipient management tile on my app at all. Way forward?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor
How can I get my instand money if I haven't got an SMS yet?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor
Didn't receive electricity SMS with pin
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
Reverse instant money payment
0 Kudos
Highlighted
New Contributor
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor
Hi, I have a problem I have sent an instant voucher to my self when I go to ATM yesterday it told me that there’s an error so I managed to go today it told me that the voucher have been used
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Good morning. I have sent instant money to my friend. I do not have the full voucher number. on my screen all i had was a number of asterisks and four digits at the end. How do I access the full vouvher number? Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
I sent instant money yesterday but the recipient didn't get SMS ..how can l review the voucher in my phone and resend it
0 Kudos