Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Missing money transfer voucher

Solved
wisemanmaphalal
Occasional Contributor
Watch I'm coming to post and tell the world how you doing fraud watch on YouTube Facebook Twitter I will show you fraud makes
wisemanmaphalal
Occasional Contributor
Standard bank I want all missing money u will pay
wisemanmaphalal
Occasional Contributor
Call me now I'm tired of you fraudness you fail it means you still up that
wisemanmaphalal
Occasional Contributor
Never never o was you fool you when busy making me a fool
courtneyza
Occasional Visitor
I HAVE A PROBLEM, I had received a voucher and I had redeemed it to my I'm wallet yesterday... Saturday I sent a voucher to my other number and the recipient did not receive the sms, so I cancelled the voucher , the money did not reflect back on my wallet till now... I had called a lot of times still the same
Ilana10
Community Coordinator

Hello Belle,

Please email your query to [email protected] for assistance, including your contact details. 

Belle
I sent a instant money voucher to someone using the cell phone banking app. The money was deducted from my account but the voucher was not received by the intended recipient. When I checked on the app under manage vouchers... There's no voucher appearing nor does it appear under the profile of the recipient.

How do I cancel this transaction since it does not appear anywhere in order for the money to be returned to my bank account.

Please assist
Wiaam09
New Contributor
Kindly forward instant money voucher
Lemogang
New Contributor
Where is my reversed money ?
TLHALI
Me too,more than once. The funny thing is that if you delete the voucher and resend, you don't get your fees refunded, how sweet and fair Standard bank is when it's always their problem
psychicwesely
New Contributor
how to get love, relationship advice for couples, traditional doctor, how to get him to love you, bring back your ex
Zompire
What is the 14 digit money voucher when I only see *****4167 four digits? Would it be your cellphone number + that four digits. I did a money transfer and I was under the impression the person would only need there cellphone number and a pin but it clearly didn't work cause it shows the voucher is still there.
Sharky
New Contributor
Please i need to know about my IM wallet transection that I did on the 24 th
Sharky
New Contributor
NthabelengK
I sent someone instant money voucher but she wasn't able to withdraw it and the transfer doesn't appear anywhere on my app. How can I get it back?
dumisosibanda
I sent instant money yesterday but the recipient didn't get SMS ..how can l review the voucher in my phone and resend it
jayshreesinghtl

Good morning. I have sent instant money to my friend. I do not have the full voucher number. on my screen all i had was a number of asterisks and four digits at the end. How do I access the full vouvher number? Thank you.

Richidze
Occasional Visitor
Hi, I have a problem I have sent an instant voucher to my self when I go to ATM yesterday it told me that there’s an error so I managed to go today it told me that the voucher have been used
Fmnguni
New Contributor
Fmnguni
New Contributor
Reverse instant money payment