Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Missing money transfer voucher

Solved
ABV
New Contributor
I have the same problem,did you get your money or not,if then you could tell me what to do please
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Chelton.

We appreciate you contacting us.

If this was an instant money transaction or an EFT, kindly let us know so that we can assist.

Please confirm the monies' origin.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Fana.

Team Standard Bank.

Chelton
Occasional Visitor
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Lerone.

Thank you for getting in touch with us.

Please let us know if this was an instant money transaction or an EFT so that we can help.

Please validate the source of the funds.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

Lerone
The withdrawal of R300 wont resend or didn't received anything how do i get my money its urgently please send if know
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Tu56.

Thank you for reaching out. I took some time and visited Hollywood bet and I found the following. 

It can take between 24-48 hours for funds to clear through. Should it take longer than this, please phone our helpline on 08600 42387, and we will put you in contact with our accounts team.

This information was taken from Hollywood bets website. 

If the voucher has been received and you would like to be assisted with the instant money pin, please dial 0860 466 639.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team

Tu56
I withdrew a sum of R350 from Hollywood using Instant Money option, i only got the voucher with no pin and its been a week now.
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @Calem97.

I appreciate you contacting us.

The sender can either cancel the quick money voucher and generate a new one, or they can call our team at 0860 466 639 to have it unblocked.

whether the voucher was made by you. Under immediate money manage, you may view the instant money voucher number.

Please follow these procedures to access it through the app:

- Open the Standard Bank app and log in,
- To transact, choose send, then choose manage vouchers.

Let me know if this answers your question.

Best regards,

Fana.

Team Standard Bank 

ChauzArts
I was create an instant money for R920 and I went to withdrawal but says voucher is blocked...

And yesterday I make onother voucher for 1200 but till now I didn't receive a voucher number

My number is 0684278491
Id515584
Received a pin but not a sms with complete voucher number for instant money
Advicee
I do not see my voucher when I want to change pin
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @NG3.

Thank you for reaching out.

Instant money voucher SMSs are received within seconds after the voucher has been created successfully.

If you created the voucher. You can check the instant money voucher number under instant money manage.

To access it from the app, please follow these steps:

• Open and sign into the Standard Bank App,
  • Click transact,
  • Select send,
  • Select manage vouchers.

If the voucher does not appear under manage voucher, kindly contact our instant money team on 0860 466 639.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

NG3
I sent a voucher twice with the same amount and same pin, but only was withdrawn one is completely lost.
NJabulomhlanga1
New Contributor
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @K_chiloane1992.

Instant money voucher SMSs are received within seconds after the voucher has been created successfully.

If you created the voucher. You can check the instant money voucher number under instant money manage.

• Click transact,
  • Select send,

You can request the sender to provide you with the voucher number by following these steps to access their mobile app.

If the voucher is from a betting company, please get in touch with the company and request for the voucher to be resent.

For any pin related issues, kindly contact our instant money team on 0860 466 639.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

K_chiloane1992
New Contributor
Show me the receptionist management tile
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi.

• Click transact,
  • Select send,

You can request the sender to provide you with the voucher number by following these steps to access their mobile app.

If the voucher is from a betting company, please get in touch with the company and request for the voucher to be resent.

For any pin related issues, kindly contact our instant money team on 0860 466 639.

Kind regards,

Fana.

Standard Bank Team.

New Contributor

Good day

I need my instant money voucher my number is 0711388452 and card number is 5196120271150699 

FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Hi @wisemanmaphalal.

Please tell me more about this. I would like to assist.

Kind regards,

Fana.

wisemanmaphalal
Occasional Contributor
1hour I'm coming back I will show fraud makes you think I'm a rat I'm not still in not a fraud like you fraud makers