Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Mobile App : The device is not linked to your profile

GreenEye2
Occasional Visitor
My device is not linked to my profile on app

GreenEye2
Musanda
Occasional Visitor
les3
my phone is broken. i'm using a new phone
Leandi2
Occasional Visitor
Using the same email address and still it's saying device not linked, went to the bank and not even they can help me??? Deleted the app from the old phone as well..... Nothing
Chantell4
Gmbery
I had been experiencing the same issue. I tried deleting, restoring and updating the App to no avail. I even contacted Standard Bank but they seem to be as clueless as the rest of us.

However, I finally figured it out on my own and resolved the issue. It turned out I had signed into the Standard bank app using another email address which was not linked to my card. The app will refuse to sign in with any other email address besides the one you had used first. Any other profile/email address will work only if you have entered the old profile and unpair your device in the settings. I hope this is helpful
Pierre88
Visitor
marnasmith
Occasional Visitor

I have a New Phone and on trying to log into my Standard Bank App I keep on getting a error message : The device is not linked to your profile

I've updated the App / Restrarted my phone and also removed the App on my old phone.

I have called into the call centre to report this error and still noting.

Any advice please