Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Mobile app not accepting valid details

DwayneCoetzee
New Contributor
hi. i had to uninstall and re install the standardbank app because i was ot able to login with my details. after reinstalling the app. and adding bankcard and actual valid pin number it refuses to accept those details. i have had my accout for more than 10 years. it has never changed. please need help

ps. if this messages went through finally, i had trouble sending this message too. whats up with this.
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Community Coordinator

Hello @DwayneCoetzee,

Can I kindly ask that you forward your Standard Bank ID (email address registered on App) ID number and contact details to [email protected]co.za with the subject line "Mobile app not accepting valid details" so that we can escalate to our development team for further intervention and assistance.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

0 Kudos
Caroalessa
New Contributor

I'm having the exact same problem. Can I just do the same as Dwayne and email [email protected]?

0 Kudos
Community Coordinator

Hello @Caroalessa,

Yes, please can I ask that you forward the above mentioned details to the email address noted.

Kind Regards,

Mandy

Highlighted
Caroalessa
New Contributor

Okay I did that two days ago, but haven't received a reply yet. I'll give it a few more days :) Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos