Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Mobile app not starting up

9 REPLIES 9
Blankman
Occasional Contributor
Confirming that the app is now working again 👍
Blankman
Occasional Contributor
Thank you for confirming @I0umar.

@MandyP - could we please have some feedback on this matter?
l0umar
Occasional Contributor
I have the same problem and just posted about it, same error
Blankman
Occasional Contributor
@MandyP - another thing I just decided to try now was downloading the online share trading app & the kids banking app from the iOS App Store. Guess what, the online share trading app gives me the same error but the kids app loads fine...fix your apps 👎👎👎
Blankman
Occasional Contributor
@StandardBank - please inform your community as to what the issue is - it’s not like there’s one person that’s experiencing this.

I would appreciate it if anyone could kindly inform us all as to what they think the issue is and an ETA to a new app release. @MandyP - please respond to this message 🙏

Thank you kindly
Blankman
Occasional Contributor
The Cache thing is a default answer to give them time to figure it out. Mind you, I also never got my reference sms 👎
DatGuyZee
Frequent Visitor
Mine has been doing the same thing since about Thursday (31/05/18). Was told to contact 0860 123 000 to rectify. They said it was the cache clear reboot issue. I did exactly what you did with no luck. Was told they'd escalate the issue and send me a reference sms. Didn't happen. I called again but all that happens is I get into a game of ping pong as they transfer me back and forth the whole time.
Blankman
Occasional Contributor
@standard bank - could someone kindly inform me what is going on??
Blankman
Occasional Contributor
Standard bank - South Africa replied on Facebook to my query last night and suggested a cache clear and reboot. I’ve done that, however the problem persists. I’ve also updated to a new iOS version thinking that a software update will help, but it hasn’t...please help
Blankman
Occasional Contributor
Hi,
When I open the mobile app on my iPhone 7 I get a nsurlerrordomain error -1012. No Touch ID, nothing at all. The app was working a few days ago. I’ve also deleted the app and reinstalled it - same error persists.