Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Mobile banking app

1 REPLY 1
FanaM1
Community Coordinator

Good day, @Arthee.

We apologize for the inconvenience you've encountered with your app's syncing issues on your new phone. The differences in appearance and the absence of your internet banking profile could be attributed to various factors, including updates or settings adjustments.

To swiftly address this matter and ensure seamless access to your profile, we recommend the following steps: navigate to the 'Dashboards' section within the app and identify the dashboard that displays all your accounts.

Once located, kindly set this dashboard as your default view. This ensures that upon logging into the app, you'll always have immediate access to your accounts.

If this solution doesn't resolve the issue, please don't hesitate to contact us at 0860 123 000, selecting options 3 and 4 for immediate assistance.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to rectify this situation.

Rest assured, your satisfaction remains our top priority, and we're fully committed to resolving this matter promptly.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention.

Warm regards,

Standard Bank Team

Arthee
Occasional Visitor
Why is my app not.synced. I had to.load a new phone to the app and it does not bring across my internet bank profile...looks different..why??