Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Community

A one-stop forum for all your banking questions

Money Market Fund

Solved
4 REPLIES 4
Nems
New Contributor
Carla,

Yes depending on type of money market account - if you have Money Market Select Investment account you have to maintain min ZAR 250,000 - if you have Money Market Call account min balance is ZAR 20,000 - if you want to withdraw all you would need to go to your branch to withdraw and cancel your MM account.
Carla28
Visitor
I tried to transfer money out of my Money Market account which it would not allow me to do as apparently you need to leave a certain amount of money in the account . How do I move it all out of the account then as I need whatever is in there
Nems
New Contributor
Thank you! got it
Solution
New Contributor
You can move it to money market. You click "Transfer" then you'll see "From" then you'll select the account u want to transfer the money to. Under "From" there's "To", so you'll now select Money Market Account.
Nems
New Contributor
Can I move money from my current account to my money market account through the mobile app?
I can move money out of money market account, but can’t see where I can move money into the mm account on the app? please advise
Go to the solution >